For the spring semester, I have given up the small town of Grantham, Pennsylvania, to live in an entirely different part of the world. THAILAND!! I have become a fully enrolled student at the Chiang Mai University in Chiang Mai, Thailand and will be exploring many different aspects of Thai culture! I'll be learning the Thai language, living with a Thai family, taking classes and interning at a local organization. I'm so excited!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Goodbye America! Hello Asia! I'm at the airport waiting for my flight on China Airlines. First we fly to Anchorage, Alaska! Pretty cool. Then on to Taipei, then to Bangkok and finally to Chiang Mai! Gonna be a long few flights. I'll try to give an update when i get set up in thailand! :)

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment