For the spring semester, I have given up the small town of Grantham, Pennsylvania, to live in an entirely different part of the world. THAILAND!! I have become a fully enrolled student at the Chiang Mai University in Chiang Mai, Thailand and will be exploring many different aspects of Thai culture! I'll be learning the Thai language, living with a Thai family, taking classes and interning at a local organization. I'm so excited!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gotta love Thai DVDs

Friday night I went home with a girl who lives in the same area as me and her host mother took us to the Night Bizzar. It's a huge shopping market that has everything. It was so much fun. I got a few more DVDs to add to my collection. I even purchased Valentine's Day. A movie that was just, or maybe still is, in Theatres. It looked cute and I wanted to see it so I got it. It's quite special. It was actually filmed in a movie theatre and then burned to a disc and sold to me. Such great quality...not. But it's ok. I could still watch it. I knew it would be like that because it's still in Theaters, I just thought it was funny. haha. Gotta love Thai pirated DVDs.

1 comment: