For the spring semester, I have given up the small town of Grantham, Pennsylvania, to live in an entirely different part of the world. THAILAND!! I have become a fully enrolled student at the Chiang Mai University in Chiang Mai, Thailand and will be exploring many different aspects of Thai culture! I'll be learning the Thai language, living with a Thai family, taking classes and interning at a local organization. I'm so excited!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just too good of deal....


You can't even say that these aren't the greatest pants you've ever seen! Well...they are mine now!
They were just too good of deal to pass up! Gotta love 'em! When else could I find a pair of these awesome pants and be able to wear them and actually fit in with society. People actually wear pants like this around here. I think they are cool and crazy and just so totally bizzar! But that's why I like them!
And yes, I will wear these in the States when I get back.
I wore them for our first meditation session during the Wat Stay weekend! So great! :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I can tell you now that Charlotte will love them. She's a huge fan of pants like that...stripes, patterns, crazy colors.

    ReplyDelete