For the spring semester, I have given up the small town of Grantham, Pennsylvania, to live in an entirely different part of the world. THAILAND!! I have become a fully enrolled student at the Chiang Mai University in Chiang Mai, Thailand and will be exploring many different aspects of Thai culture! I'll be learning the Thai language, living with a Thai family, taking classes and interning at a local organization. I'm so excited!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Thailand Videos

These are the videos I made for the trip. The first one I made for the farewell Chaing Mai dinner party and it has footage from the first half of the trip, including Thai Classes, Miss International Flower Blossom Beauty Contest, Wat Stay and much much more. The second one I made for the final farewell party right before we all left Thailand. It has stuff from the second half of the trip, including our week long field trip to Bangkok and the village stay. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment